Theme: Kamen Rider Fourze OST #2 - Avant Title
- Last time on Robin Lightwalker's Adventures!
- This is Lampshade detective agency. This will be your new home work place.
- The Twin Detectives. That is what you should call yourselves. You are even more similiar then two cherry's in a pie. Ronald said coldly.
- Our first case. Our first case is to take down our own rivals. Our firts case is The Case with The Demen Detectives. Our own Rivals. Our own rivals are demens. Robin said with terror dripping from every word.
- Imbecile! An angry male voice yelled.
- You were told to observe Robin. Not engage him! A second angry male voice yelled.
The Grenja fell to it's knees and expldoed into a large explosion of fire and flames.
Robin and Antz-o-in held for their chests as they rolled out of the way of the explosion, but where greatly shocked by the shockwave and burst of heat.
They tried to stand up again, but it was hard with how badly shacken they had been.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 1- Fifth Laboratory
The black man with black hair had a white tie on a black suit and a white jacket. White pants with a black belt with white buckle. Black shoes.A white fedora with a black stripe was on his head.
The white man with white hair had a black tie on a white suit with a black jacket. Black pants with a white belt and a black buckle. White shoes. A black fedora with a white stripe clad his head.
- Who...Who are you? Robin asked with a shacky breath.
The two turned around, holding their opposite hands on thier fedora's.
- I am The White Detective. The black man answered.
- And I am The Black Detective. The white man answered.
- And I am The Grey Detective. A third voice said from behind Robin and Antz-o-in.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly turned around.
An old man with silver hair stood behind them, dressed the same as the black and white detectives.
A white tie on a black suit with a grey jacket. Grey pants with a black belt and a white buckle. White shoes. A Grey fedora with a black and white stripe across the top.
- And we are The Demen Detectives. The White Detective said and Robin and Antz-o-in quickly spun around.
- And we were ordered to keep an eye on you. The Black detective said.
- By Kamilitron himself. The Grey detective said and for the first time in a long time, Robin didn't know what to say or what to do.
- We were also told to keep you two out of his hair. The Grey Detective said as he walked up to Robin and Antz-o-in.
- WHAT?!Robin and Antz-o-in yelled in unison.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly spun around to see The White Detective and The Black Detective slowly approaching aswell.
- We can't allow you to interefere with Kamilitron's plan any longer. The Grey Detective as the three detectives came dangerously close to Robin and Antz-o-in and surronded them.
And the page was flipped.
Theme: Kamen Rider Double W - WBX ~Boiled Extreme~ - (SNES Arrange Ver.)
A large warehouse was shown during he night with lights shining through the windows as the camera panned down from a large silver moon down towards the house.
Three shadowed figures played card around a down table.
The next second, the doors are flung open by Robin and Antz-o-in and they both point accusingly towards the three figures.
- There was a knock on my door a few hours ago, and now I have knocked down the door.
The three shadowy figured dropped their cards and leaped into the air and transformed into three green ninjas.
- And look what I have found. The answer that I was looking for.
Robin and Antz-o-in pulled out their power blades and activated them and cut the three figures in two. The Ninjas exploded into purple fire.
- I have been searching for a long time, but now I have found the answer to what I was searching for.
Robin and Antz-o-in gave confident smirks to the camera before there was a flash and a grayscaled picture was taken that became part of a newspaper that Ronald Moran was reading.
- The answers has always been right there and now when I know what I am looking for, the answer is right there in front of me.
He looked over the page and saw Robin and Antz-o-in smirking at him before handing him the report.
- The past has always hunted me, but now it is time to move. I don’t know where to go, but I am still moving forward.
The report flew past Ronald as he faded into black and flew towards Han Marren before the folder opened and the papers flew towards The Iron Priest, Emperor Rector and Hitori Kage.
The scene turned into the front of the newspaper again as a black gloved hand smashed into it.
- It is has taken a long time, but now when I am moving on, I can see the world ahead of me.
Kamilitron flew up from the chair and pointed forward as the scene faded into Talvor,Lasrkar, Dragonmaster, 1, Socelieria,General Grief, Allianser and Modernon charging forward.
- I know what I must do.
They all disappeared into black as Umbrata looked over the demens before shouting out an order and all the demens and the forces of darkness flew towards Robin and Antz-o-in standing ontop of the southern gate of the city wall.
- I know what we must do.
Robin and Antz-o-in looked determined towards the approaching army before activating their power blades and leaping straight towards the mass.
- We must protect this city.
The scene flew up into the midday sun shinning over the large city.
Protect the city on Robin Lightwalker's Adventures.
Robin Lightwalker's Adventures, Season 3: The Mystery of The Shadow City.
A Flash of Red.
Theme: Kamen Rider Fourze OST (Volume 2) #13 - Zodiarts' Move
- What did you say? Robin said a bit shocked and disbeliving.
- You heard what he said. We can't allow you to interefere with Kamilitron's delicate plan. The Black Detective said sternly.
- Robin Lightwalker. The Grey Detective said and Robin visibly flinched at hearing his last name.
- We can't allow you to interefere. So this is the last time that you will do sutch a thing. Ineterfere. The White Detective said sternly.
- Renjas. The Grey Detective said and clapped his hands together.
The next second, a double dozen clouds of black and purple smoke eurpted from the ground and formed into red versions of the ninjas that Robin and Antz-o-in had just confronted.
Theme: Spirit Extermination
Case 2: A Flash of Red.
The Demen Detectives took a few steps back as the 24 Renjas approached.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly pulled out their lightsaber and activated them.
- Ready when you are. Robin said as he stood back to back with Antz-o-in as he said it both to Antz-o-in and the demens.
- I am always ready for some kicking action. Antz-o-in said with a confident smirk.
The Renjas pulled out wooden sticks from their arms that grew in length before they split open and turned into crossbows.
The next second, half of them leaped up into the air and the other half fired away their arrows.
Robin and Antz-o-in leaped up into the air, flashed their light and sliced through the demens and the arrows.
The demens screamed as they split into two and bursted into purple flames or exploded in the middle of the air.
Robin landed on his feet and grabbed an arrow in the air and planted it into the skull of the sender who brusted into purple flames.
Antz-o-in kicked down a Renja and grabbed an arrow and used it as a second sword and planted it where the heart should be on a Renja who screamed before burtsing into flames.
The Renjas disappeared in puffs of grey smoke before appeared in the air above the two a moment later.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly spun around and flashes their light and leaped up into the air.
Those that where blinded did not see the two flying through the air and swinging their swords.
Three exploded, five went up into flames, the rest crashed onto the ground.
Only ten remained.
The Renjas aswell as The Demen Detectives growled in frustration.
- IMBECILES! Can't you handle two meager human decendants!? The Grey detective yelled out frustrated and impatiently.
- Put your backs into it dammit!! Or i will rip out your spinal colloms and beat you senseless with them! The White detective yelled out furiously.
Robin and Antz-o-in shuddered at the thought and the Renjas gulped.
- Enough of this chit chat. Take action! The Black Detective yelled out angerily.
The enja's sprung back into action and five arrows was shoot and a total of 50 shurikens where thrown.
Robin and Antz-o-in blocked the shurikens and ducked away from the arrows.
But The Renja's did not give up. They folded together the sides of the crossbows and held the staff with the tip of the arrow still there like they where spears and charged forward.
Robin and Antz-o-in leaped and ducked away from the impalment objects.
Robin fired a blast from his blaster and then cut a Renja down the spine.
The Renja stopped as purple flames eurpted from it's spine and then from all over it before collapsing.
5 Renjas where running straight towards Antz-o-in.
Antz-o-in took in their patterns with glee.
The next second, he dashed straight towards them and went straight past them with one quick swoop of his blade.
The next second, he was on the other side of them, their spears cut in half.
They stopped, then they fell nd bursted into flames.
The last four split into two and the two groups choose their targets.
One charged straight towards the target, the other fired an arrow followed by shurikens.
Robin quickly leaped up into the air and lobbed of the head of the charging Renja and grabbed the arrow of the second Renja and throwed it back at the head of said Renja.
Antz-o-in quickly leaped up into the air and spun around in a spin kick and cracked the neck of the chagring Renja before grabbed hold of the Renja's spear and throwing it back at it's companion and impaling the Renja straight through the stomach.
Robin and Antz-o-in landed on the other side of the two teams of demens as the demens fell to the ground and bursted into purple flames.
Robin and Antz-o-in gave The Demen Detectives confident and victorious grins.
The Black detective gave an exaggerated sight of frustration.
The White Detective growled angerily.
The Grey Detective sighted and put his hands in his pockets.
- I guess Kamilitron was right. If you want something done your way, you have do it yourself.The Grey detective and gave The Black and The White Detective a nod.
The Black & The White Detective nodded back and grabbed hold of their fedoras and stepped forward as they tilted their hats down.
The moment they passed The Grey Detective, the two became a blurr of wind.
When the wind disappeared, The White Detective had became a tall,pale white monstrous creature with long arms and legs together with claws with oily black features and chest.
The Black detective had became a similair being but with a bit more spikes instead of fur. His skin was oily black with pale white features and chest.
The two demonic creaturs opened their feral eyes and opened their fanged mouths and drooled like wild animals.
- Deal with them. The Grey Detective said noneshalantly.
The next second, the two creatures became a blurr and dashed towards Robin and Antz-o-in.
The Demen Detectives.
First Boss: The White Detective: Kurai Guddo & The Black Detective: Kurai Waru.
Theme: [Music] Okami - Crimson Helm, Begone!
The two Kurai's dashed forward and became blurrs of black and white.
Robin and Antz-o-in barely got a chance to get out of the way of the tempest of cutting wind filled with sharp claws, spikes and fur blurring past them, slicing through everything like it was butter.
Robin and Antz-o-in rolled onto their feets as the two Kurai demen stopped in their tracks and spun around before charging forward once again.
Robin fired a blast of laser light and Antzoin sent a blast of golden light towards their charging assulters.
A small chuckle escaped the lips of the watching Grey Detective as his comapnions easily ignored both attacks as they charged forward in a blurr of massive momentum and cut through the light attacks like if they where nothing.
Robin and Antz-o-in didn't get a chance to avoid the attacks this time and found themselves plummeting through the sharp winds and where sent to the ground with a great crash of a meteor landing straight in their stomachs.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly got back up as the Kurai twins stopped in their tracks after their succsesfull hit before turning around and coming charging towards Robin and Antz-o-in.
Robin and Antzoin shared a look before bracing themselves.
The moment the two blurrs where about to make impact with them, they both swinged their swords at a low point of the blurrs.
They both crashed onto the ground by the unstoppable momentum of the two beasts but the beasts fell to the ground with a massive crash each and The Grey Detective gave a winch at the violent crash of his companions.
The Kurai twins quickly got back up, fierce scowls and feral growls escaping their drooling and fanged mouths as purple flames eurpted from their knees.
Robin spat out a bit of spit before looking at the two demens.
Antz-o-in grinned in confidence and so did Robin.
The Kurai demens howled in anger and dashed forward again.
Robin and Antz-o-in got up to their feets and leaped out of the way in the last second of the dash attacks and swinged their swords.
Kurai Guddo crashed into a nearby tree and sent it plummeting to the ground as his right arm had been fiercly cut by Robin.
Kurai Waru crashed into a nearby fountain and an explosion of rocks and water followed his impact and the water rained down on the park as purple flames left Waru's Left shoulder.
The Grey Detective gave his two comapnions a look before putting his hands in his pockets again.
- Enough of this. The Grey Detective said as he walked out from his little hidding spot and approached the four.
He then pulled out his right hand and pulled down his fedora over his eyes.
The next second, Robin and Antz-o-in flew up into the air and crashed back first onto the ground.
The Grey Detective lifted his fedora as he turned around as he stood inbetween Kurai Guddo and Waru.
The Kurais became blurrs again as thei became The White and The Black detective again.
- Take this as a warning. Robin Lightwalker. Interefere further and we won't hold back. We will go all out. The Grey Detective said sternly before the three demen Detectives put their hands on their fedoras and disappeared in three blurrs of black, white and grey.
Robin and Antz-o-in groaned in pain as they got back up.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2 - Anticipation
- Wha-what now? Antz-o-in asked as he held for his chest as he heaved himself back up to his knees.
- I don't know........I honestly don't know. Robin said in a low fashion as he struugled to get back up to his feet's before he helped Antz-o-in back up.
- Thanks.....Antz-o-in said as he winced as Robin pulled him back up.
- We better take a visit to the nearest hospital. Robin said with a winch aswell.
- Yeah. Good idea. And then we better report this to Ronald and Han. Antz-o-in said friendly to Robin.
- Yes. But something tells me that we won't have to elaborate on much. Something tells me that demen rumors spread quickly around this place. Come on, let's go and get ourselves patched back up. Robin said as he looked around the park that now laid in ruins before grabbing hold of Antz-o-in right shoulder and the two began to walk away from what remained of the park.
The master's orders.
Theme: Ocarina of Time Spirit Temple Theme Orchestrated (Z.R.E.O.)
Aincent Castle of Shadows & Sins: The Brotherhood of Darkness & Demens Hideout.
Thunder roared in the distance as rain fell from the sky like nails on the black castle's walls.
Gargoyels and demonic creatures, both living and statues guarded every inch of the outside of the towering castle on the top of the large hill in the mist filled mountains.
The winf blew dangerously and sent the peltering rain even harder towards the walls as lighhtning lit up the sky.
The ominious yellow light of torches and fires shinned through the stained glass windows of the castle.
Inside the castle, the atmosphere was much the same.
An ominous feeling of danger hanged thick in the air as demonic beings and demens of all kinds walked through the musky and damp and dark filled corriridors of the old castle.
The wind howled outside, yet for the occupants of the castle, it felt like the wind was inside the castle, even thou everything was cealed.
Theme: Majora's Mask Pirate's Fortress Theme Orchestrated (ZREO)
Lower down in the castle,at a place that seperated the living areas of the castle to the summoning and battle grounds of the demens below the castle, the tension was at it's peak.
A large, red stoned stairwell that spiraled down the very center of the castle meet's end at the bottom of the hill where the castle was.
Past the staircase was a large cave where the demens and the beings of darkness thrieved equally.
A man dressed in a long black robe that covered his whole body from his feets to the tip of his arms that had been extended further to cover half of his baclk gloved hands walked into the circular staircase room where the four apprentice sat in the small decorative alcoves of the part of the stair that faced towards the center of the room.
Past Talvor now also sat Allianser, Socelieria, Modernon and General Grief.
The black robed man moved into the center of the circle in the center of the room after having left the only exit of the circular room that lead into the cave of demens and darkness with a wooden clack coming from his every step.
At the end of the long sleeves and the lowest part of the long robe where a line of crimson. A crimson line also went straight through the middle of the rope.
A pointy black beard was on the mans chin on his stern and cold face with an even smaller, thiner and sharper mustache on his upper lip together with sharp oily black eyebrows.
A long,oily black ponnytail came out of the man's head on his back and it just went past his shoulders.
Ontop of his head, the man had a large half spherical hat that ended with a crimson line again.
- My masters. The man said with a strong and authrotive voice.
Talvor closed his book and made a deep sight.
- What do you want Umbrata Interfectore? Talvor said both annoyed and tiredly and barely looked down at the man named Umbrata.
- I just wanted to report to you that a pair of demens engaged with Robin and his cousin Antz-o-in in combat.
Larkar closed his book as Talvor raised an eyebrow.
- And what did they do? Larkar asked with a strong aythority in his voice.
- They killed the demen and then engaged Robin and Antz-o-in in combat aswell.
Talvor facepalmed, Larkar sighted and Dragonmaster groaned as he closed his book.
- Those imbeciles. Dragonmaster groaned.
- Excuse me master dragon? Umbrata said confused.
- Dragonmaster. Dragonmaster corrected.
- You where given the order to order your demens and the other creatures of The Shin Organisation to not engage Robin in combat. Talvor said exsasperated.
- And you where given the order to order The Demen Detectives to keep Robin and his cousin from medling with our plans. Larkar continued, as angered and annoyed, aswell as tiredly.
- But by not only finishing of the demen that engaged Robin and Antz-o-in in combat, but also engaging the two in combat by their own will, they did the EXACT opposite of what Kamilitron ordered them to. Dragonlord said with a faint twicth of the eyebrows as he had his eyes closed.
- Excuse me? Umbrata said confused.
- I can almost imagine what they said to him. They probably threatend him with further violence if they ineterefered with our plans. Dragonmaster said and opened his eyes and sent a cold and still furious glare at Umbrata who gulped and took a step back.
- Robin is a man of great intelect. A threat like that will have the opposite effect. Considering that he wasn't even aware of our involement until they spilled it out and the fact that we wanted him out of our hair undoubtely peaked his interest. Now that he knows we are up to something, he won't quit until he knows what we are doing. Talvor said and reopened his book, but he clearly wasn't reading it in his annoyance.
- So instead of making him want to keep out of our buisness, by telling him to keep out,it will only result in him wanting to get in even more. Now that he knows that we want things tobe silent, he will try and bring us out. Larkar said and opened his book again. He sent a burning glare towards Umbrata.
- Your demens, both your regular demens and The Demen Detectives where thourgly told by Kamilitron himself to not engage Robin in combat unless absoloutely nessary. If they where discovered, they had to engage him. If the The Demen Detectives wanted to stop Robin from getting close to the plan, they shouldn't have engaged Robin in the first place. Robin and Antz-o-in should have been allowed to finish the second demen off instead of them. Dragonmaster said sternly, like he was scolding a child before opening his book again.
- By engaging Robin and finishing of the demen, who actually was following orders to engage Robin and Antz-o-in if they where discovered and fight to the death to take what they knew to the grave, it peaked Robin's interest as he now knows that we don't want them to interfere. Allianser said to Umbrata's shock.
- They where told to keep an eye on them to get them on the wrong tracks like the rest of the state, but by interefering with Robin's and Antz-o-in's life and undoubtely and foolishly announcing that they will interefere with their personal lives, they are the ones who didn't follow the direct orders given. Modernon said sternly with crossed arms and an angry glare at Umbrata.
- Once Kamilitron returns,tell your detectives to come to this room. He will undoubtely not be very amused to hear that they broke his rules. Socelieria said sternly.
- He dosen't take people dissobeying his orders lightly.Socelieria continued and glanced at Modernon who cowered away at the glance.
- You should be thankfull that they also serve under you Umbrata. Because if they didn't, he wouldn't hold back on thier punishment. Allianser said with a malicious grin on his face.
- Yes Masters.Umbrata said as he looked down at the floor.
The Demen Detectives where going to get a piece of not only his mind but also Kamilitron's mind when they returned.
- Imbecilick morons.Taking the grandmaster's words to seriously to heart.Whatever punishment they get, they desserve it after dissobeying the orders of the grandmaster.Umbrata thought to himself as he exited the room and returned to the dark demen cave with a fierce scowl of anger and frustration on his face.
- DEMEN DETECTIVES!!!!!!!!Umbrata yelled into the cave as he left as the higher up of the brotherhood snickered,grinned and laughted.
Theme: #18 Wipe
The scene disappeared into the R of RLA and the RLA symbol was at the tip of Umbrata's hat.
- The case will be finished after this ten minute break.
Theme: #18 Wipe
Ronald Moran quickly spun around and delivered a spinning high kick. The RLA logo was on the bttom of his kicking foot and the camera summed into the R of RLA and returned to the scene.
Warm Flame,Cold Heat.
20 years ago.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2 - Nightmares
A desperate looking ten year old with black hair and almost black eyes hurried through the alleys of Oom-Baan-Diin.
- HAN!!!!!HAN!!!!!The young boy yelled, fear, worry, concern and desperation hanging of each and every syllable.
- HAN!!!!!!!The boy stopped in a pathway.
- HAN!!!!!DON'T DO ANYTHING DESPERATE!!!!HAN!!!!!!!!The boy yelled in fear and quickly went down another alley way.
- DON'T DO ANYTHING FOOLISH!!!!YOU CAN'T HELP THEM IF YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!HAN!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!?????The boy yelled as he continued to quickly run through the nocks and cranks of the city.
- HAN!!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!?!The boy yelled before he turned around a corner and froze in the middle of his tracks.
There, in the middle of a four road connection, right in the center layed a black haired fifteenyear old boy. His clothes where scorched and burned.
He was curled up into a ball, his eyes where clothes.
But what made the young boy freeze was the rest of him.
His entire backside, from his back to the back of his arms and legs where horribly burnt. The flesh was black and spots of red where everywhere. Crimson covered the black burned skin and crimson leaked out of the red spot.
The boy, thou barely consious was still in a visible amount of terrible pain with 12 burn marks in his chets and body on the front, looking like he was shoot by a gun.
But it wasn't only that sight that had stopped the young boy in his tracks, it was what was surronding him.
Black flames emitting a white aura and a heat that was so hot that it was cold. And the cold was so cold that it burned.
It was everywhere in the alley.
- HAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The boy yelled in desperation and ran as fats as possible up to the barely consious Han.
- HAN!!!!!HAN!!!!ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!!!SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!HAN!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!The boy yelled desperatly and tried to pick up Han's head and craddly what he could in his body.
- Flame........Han muttered weakly.
- What?! What did you say!? The boy said in confusion and shock.
- Black.......Flame.......The boy muttered in great pain and agony, crying tears that broke the boy's heart to see and it seemed like it hurt Han to cry.
- Ron.......Ronald?......Han said weakly and tiredly with a half opened eye.
- Yes!It's me Han, It's me!Ron said reassuring.
- Flame......Black Flame.......Kiria.......Kiria Hono.......The Black Flame.......Han seaid weakly before he clutched Ron tightly.
- Wha-what?What did you say?!Who or what?!Ron said in panic as he looked around the place.
The place was surronded in by black flames.
Of in the distance, Ron thought he saw a demonic figure standing there and watching.
On a nearby wall, written in white sut was a single word. BANG.
Ron clutched the now unconsious Han tightly and gritted his teeths.
- Black Flame. Ronald Moran said with pure hatred tripping from the two words like poison as he clutched Han Marren tightly.
- Ron! Ronald! Ronald? Commissioner Ronald Moran Sir?!Han Marren's voice rang through and Ronald opened his eyes.Twenty years later.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2 - Far East Suite ~Pizzicato~
- You know that you could always call in early if you are feeling tired. Han Marren said friendly and gave the commissioner an amused smile.
- Yeah sure. That would just result in me getting tons of paperworks and reports in the morning. And I already have enough as it is. Ron said with a voice of indifference.
Han just chuckeld.
- So what was it this time? A dream or a nightmare? Han asked intriguided.
- Neither.....It was just....a......A Distant Memory.....Ron said and closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair before straightening out again and opened his eyes fully.
- Oh......Han said a bit taken back by that response.
- To think that is has been over twenty years since that night. Ron said and looked at his friend.
- Yeah.......Han said and looked away for a moment from his friend, a look of sadness and guilt before returning to look at his friend with full attention like it was nothing.
- I am still sorry for putting you in that situation all thos eyears ago. Han said somberly.
- Don't worry about it Han. I became an officer of the law to prevent such things to ever happen to my friends ever again. Ronald said with a determined and burnng look at his friend who visibly gulped.
- You know that your desire to protect everyone you know is going to be harder then you think. Han said somberly, yet determined.
- Not if I stand above everyone else so that I can see them. Ronald said with the same determination as before.
Han sighted in defeat and deflated.
- Anyway........What about that file overthere? Han asked and pointed to a small folder file on Ronald's left.
- Oh...This? Ronald said a bit surpriced and then picked up the yellow folder file.
- I want you to give it to the detectives over at Lampshade Detective Agency. Ronald said and handed Han the file.
- Oh, and what of it? And what is it about? Han asked curiously.
- They where right. Ronald said and closed his fingers.
- About what? Han asked susipicious and curious.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2- What Lies Beneath
- Their suspiciosions. They where right. Open it up and see for themselves. Ron said and entwined his fingers.
- And Han did.
- Patrick Karmvil? Multi-billjioner and strong supporter of the emperor? Han read aloud.
- Indeed. Ron said with a nod of his head.
- He was on the same boat as Robin and Antz-o-in and during the journey they belive that he was turned into a Deman. Their suspiciouns where correct. As soon as he was back on land, he went directly home to Karmvil manor and earlier today, I sent over Shen to investigate.Ron said with a solem and cold voice.
- And what about it? Han asked with a raised eyebrow.
- He called back a while ago. The whole mansion had been abandoned for days. No trace of a single life anywhere in the entire mansion. Only ashes. Ashes everywhere and not a singel sign of Patrick. Ron said sternly.
- That's the sign of a Deman alright. It's a pity. He was a good supporter to the emperor. If this continues, then The Iron Priest just might have to take over if the emperor won't get the support of the people. Han said sternly and seriously.
- Indeed. If this gets out to the masses, who knows what will happen. So I want you to give the file to them and ask them to keep quiet about it. Just tell them that their suspiciouns where right and that what they will read in that file shall never leave their mouths out loud. Am I clear? Ron said commandingly cold.
- Crystal clear my friend. Han said with a sheepish grin and got up from his chair, file in hand and left the commissioner to himself and his endless pile of paperwork.
- Another one of the emperor's greatest supporters has been turned into an enemy of the people. Han is right, this is just getting worse and worse. Ron thought to himself.
The Importance of a good first impression.
Oom-Baan-Diin: District E: Commoner's Quarters.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2- No Answer
- So......What now Robin? Those Demen Detectives won't allow us to do a single thing without their notice. They will always be watching our every move, heck, maybe even our every breath. Antz-o-in said solemly and worried.
- They want to keep us away from something. I say that we try and find out what that is. Robin said determined and walked with quick and steady steps when compared to Antz-o-in's slow steps.
That response immediatly made Antz-o-in flare up.
- WHAT?! Are you insane Robin?! Antz-o-in yelled in shock and panic.
- No. But I am a person greatly rulled by my sense of curiosity and so should you be. Robin said as they walked into another open road. Antz-o-in didn't know how to response.
Robin came to a stop and looked Antz-o-in in the eyes.
- Look, Antz-o-in. Neither of us knows what is really going on here, but we can't let a single threat that hang over us stop us. It never has. Besides, we have taken down bigger threats then three demonic detectives. Robin said confidently and determined.
The two had been so caught up in their discussion that they hadn't noticed a man dressed in a light brown trench coat over a dark brown suit with black gloved hands had pulled out a silver pocket stop watch and the moment Robin and Antz-o-in had stopped had pushed the stop button and the clock had stopped.
- We can't just let something like that stop us. Look, they obviously want us to stay away. Honestly, they shouldn't have attacked us if they didn't want to peak our curiosity of the matter. Robin said and put his hands in his pockets.
Neither of them noticed that everything had stopped around them and that everything held a faint golden hue to it.
- "Siiiiiiiiight". Robin sighted deeply and began to walk again.
- What is it? Antz-o-in asked asked as he started to walk next to Robin once he had caught up to him in the now golden tilted frozen world.
- I honestly thought I could get a chance to settle down here without having to worry to much about The Brotherhood of Darkness's buisness. I guess I was wrong. Robin said downcast before he came to a stop.
- Hey. What is going on here? Robin said confused and shocked and became a bit taken when his voice echoed in the quitness.
- What do you mean? Antz-o-in asked as he looked around and started to notice that everything seemed a bit more golden then before.
- Look at that. Robin said and pointed to a bird family frozen in mid flight.
- And that. Robin said and pointed to a car frozen in the middle of the road. The form was blurred, yet the object wasn't moving.
- What the hell is going on here? Robin asked stumped.
- And who is that?Antz-o-in yelled out and grabbed hold of Robin to grab his attention and pointed towards a man in black shoes, a dark brown suit with a light brown trench coat with black gloves holding onto a silver pocket watch with black glasses and a light brown rain hat.
The man looked up and pressed down the place on the watch where the chain connected.
The next second, a man dressed similarly appeared right behind Robin and Antz-o-in through a blurr of gold.
Both Robin and Antz-o-in jumped away from shock.
Theme: Kamen Rider Fourze OST (Volume 2) #10 - Mysterious Organization
- What the hell!?!WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?Robin yelled out in shock and grabbed hold of Antz-o-in protectively.
Antz-o-in gasped in shockas the two rain cloaked men approached, only to have more people dressed the same way appear out of nowhere in blurrs of gold and approaching them and surronding them in a rather large circle.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly spun around and looked at each and every man. They all where dressed indetically and they all looked basically the same.
They all held a stopped silver pocket watch in their hands.
And then out of nowhere a large, black windowed black limo appeared out of nowhere and pulled up right infront of Robin and Antz-o-in as the cloaked men parlty scattered.
Robin and Antz-o-in where completely surronded from all angels and where in the exact center of everything.
The back of the limo opened and a women with chocolate brown hair dressed in a skin right brown suit walked out of the car and pulled out a shut gun like mini cannon.
Robin and Antz-o-in heard the clicks of gun and quickly looked around to see that the cloaked men had pulled out guns of their own, holding them in their free hands.
Robin and Antz-o-in quickly turned their attention back to the women when she chocked her gun.
- The president would like to have a word with you. Robin Lightwalker and Antz-o-in. The women said with a stern yet suductive voice as the window beside the door she had opened disappeared an a small TV screen appeared instead.
The screen flickered on an empty black office chair in an tower like building with clear weather outside was shown.
Theme: 47. Kogami Foundation
The next moment, a man dressed in a red suit with a yellow and green tie and black hair nicely combed stepped into the screen.
He looked no older then 40, but he still looked like he was in control.
- He he he he.The man gave an amsued chuckle.
- My mother always used to tell me that a good first impression was importent.The man said before looked at the watch on his wrist.
- Oh wait, she hasn't told me yet. After all, I am only five in the present. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The man said before breaking out in some of the maddest laughter Robin and Antz-o-in had ever heard. he laughter was both commanding and condescenting.
- Anyway.I am President Time, and we are The Time Foundation. And we would like to keep an eye on the two of you from here on out.President Time said a chidlike smile and with so much glee yet command that for a second time that day, both Robin and Antz-o-in where completely stumped.
And the curtain dropped.
Theme: Girls In Trouble Dekaranger (Instrumental)
And the curtains opened.
- Come on! Come! Come on! Come on! GET ON!!!!
A flash of light and Robin dressed in a brown long coat marched through the streets.
- GET ON! GET ON! GET ON! GET ON! COME ON!!!!
Antz-o-in came up beside him, dressed similarly as they walked through the thick crowd.
- Thunder rumble in the distance as I walk down this narrow path.
Robin and Antz-o-in both heard something and quickly hurried along.
- I know what I am searching for so whenever I see proof of what I know, I know what to do and when I do, Nothing is going to stop me!
Robin and Antz-o-in hurried through a dark alley and kicked down the assaulters.
- The air is thick with blood, but I shall not falter. I just keep on to GET ON!
The women thanks Antz-o-in as Robin places his hands in his pockets and looks around.
- No matter what I do I know it won’t be enough to stop, so I just have to COME ON and move on forward on the path chosen for me.
Robin sat in a chair with his feet’s on a table with a type writer as he looked through a note book before Antz-o-in burst through the door excited and snapped Robin out of his boredom.
- I have an objective I must follow, but the path chosen is not the right one for me, but it will lead me forward to what I need. No matter what I do, I can’t change the past or present, but at least I can hope for the future.
Robin and Antz-o-in walked beside each other’s with Robin with his hands in his pockets as they walked on a dirty path as the sun shined down on their faces.
- As long as I have hope, I know that I can manage the past and present as I know that as long as I hope, there will always be a future.
Robin turned to Antz-o-in who smiled at him as the sun shined brightly.
Robin smiled back at Antz-o-in as his own smile widened.
- GET ON! GET ON! GET ON! GET ON! MOVE ON!!!!
Robin and Antz-o-in kept moving forward as they walked towards the horizon.
- COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! COME ON GET ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The two walked past the horizon as the horizon rose from beyond it.