Theme: Two Steps From Hell - The Fire In Her Eyes
Robin's vision began to sway, his head began to spin and he found himself suddenly lacking in breath.
His knees felt weak.
he fell back towards the door in a desperate need for support as his whole body began to shacke and tremble as his breath became frightenly fast and shacky all of a sudden.
He could not keep focus.
He looked ahead, but his vision began to spin,darken and faulter even more.
- Curondian jungle poison. A female voice spoke out from the darkness.
Robin clutched his throat where the fangs had left a double mark.
the small little wound hurt like hell and burned like a forest fire.
The seering pain burned through all of his burning cuts and wounds.
His whole body felt frozen, yet it was like it was on fire at the same time.
- You made Environ cry Robin Lightwalker. The female voice cut back strongly.
The figure approached.
Even thou it was dark and Robin's eyes where playing some tricks on him that made him wanna throw up, he could see that the approaching figure was femine.
And he could recongnise that voice from anywhere.
He had only heard that voice once or twice, but he defintively recongnised it.
- And for that you will pay. Socelieria said coldly as she stepped into Robin's view.
But he could just barely see her as his vision became blurry and fuzzy.
Robin could no longer hold himself up on his knees as he belt his legs giving away.
He looked up towards the approaching Socelieria who walked with steady and firm, determined echoing steps as he slowly slid down towards the cold metal floor.
He was seeing double. Even quadrople. And the whole room was tilting and spinning.
As he felt the wind suddenly tugging in his trembling body and flying through his hair, he knew he was in deep trouble.
The wind continued to blow as the figure approached. And even thou Robin couldn't trust his vision, he could still see how the wind was enveloping the approaching Socelieria and how it seemed to change her.
Robin's eyes widdend as he began to put the pieces together of what was happening before his tired eyes.
The wind got stronger and stronger the closer Socelieria came.
Robin grunted in pain and spat out a bit of blood to his side.
The blood was thick, almost gooish, but it was sizzling and boiling at the same time.
He could feel the blood that remaine don his mouth burn on his flesh.
He held for the wound where the fangs had made contact.
Socelieria was now right infront of him and the wind disappated and reveald a green and red thorned figure.
Robin made a weak gasp as he saw the tuning fork turn extend into a blade and Socelieria create a long sword like clever out of a thorn on her side.
- Robin Lightwalker. It is time for you to pay. Socki said determined and raised her blades ready to to attack.
Robin gasped as the saw the Oni before him ready to stricke him down.
And the drums started to beat.
Theme: SHERLOCK - 01 Opening Titles (Series 1 Soundtrack)
Hear the drums of heroes on Robin Lightwalker's Adventures.
Robin Lightwalker's Adventures Season 2: The Weakened Sun, Epiosde 98: Eclipse on The Horizon.
The Apprentice in training.
Theme: Pokemon Black and White Music - Elite Four Battle
Robin barely got any time to react before two swords of various length and thickness came flying towards him. But even in his poisone dstate, Robin still managed to get out of the way, thou three moments to slow for his own liking.
His whole body was fidgeting,shacking and trembling. His whole body ached as his blood was thickening,slowing down,freezing and boiling in his veins.
But even then, Robin continued to fight on.
The swords clanked onto the floor and cut through the metal, but they where quickly pulled out and Socki quickly catched onto Robin's movements.
- Come back here!Socki snapped at Robin and raised her blades again and went straight towards Robin's already cut out baack.
Robin's mind was a haze, but he hadf to fight on. For Anthony!
Robin quickly grabbed onto his lightsaber and pulled it off his belt and activated it as he spuna round and kicked away Socki's fork blade and his saber made contact with her thorn blade.
But Socki was not shocked. She had expected Robin to put up a fight.
If she wanted him to die, she would have used the fangs on her tounge, not on her upper jaw.
Robin gasped as he felt like his entire body cracked and broke at his quick movements.
He was forcing the blood to move quickly through his veins and muscles to fight, but the blood had gotten thick, slow and stiff and now it felt like he just had shattered a frozen block of ice within himself.
He kicked towards Socki's chest, but she quickly dodged it and Robin used the momentum from the kick to get up onto his hands and thrown himself up into the air and spun around and he landed almost flawlessly onto his feets.
Almost because the second after he had landed, his vision faltered again and he found his left leg partly giving in.
Socki laughted half amused.
- I am amazed that you are still able to put up a fight after having my poisons run it's course on your body. Socki said with a mocking tone and fake amusement.
- You should have know me by now......What is it....15 years or so.....You should have known by now that I always rise to the challange and accept it and adapts to it to make it. Robin said struggling to make himself grin confidently while still sounding determind.
- So Kamilitron was right.Socki thought to herself before she charged towards Robin once again.
- Lets see how long you can keep that up!Socki challanged as she charged towards Robin.
Robin's eyes fell down a bit before they quickly opened up again and he found himself taking a few steps backwards as he blocked Socki's swords.
- I don't get it. If Socelieria's words are true, then Robin should be a statue by now in incredible internal pain and suffering. Talvor said as he watched the screen of Robin's and Socki's fight.
- That just proves my point. Kamilitron said coldly not even looking towards the screen.
- Robin never was a Light-Tanian to begin with. Kamilitron said and turned slightly to look at the scene.
- And how does that prove your point? Larkar asked a bit confused and curious.
- He can adapt to anything without much effort. Does that remind you of anyone? Kamilitron as Robin dodged a low to high kick from Socelieria that ended with a big spin. Robin took a few steps back and then quickly kciked with his right leg.
Socki raised an arm and blocked it.
- Ohhh....Larkar said rather stunned.
- But are you sure of that master? Dragonmaster asked as he tightend a strap on Anthony.
- I have been sure of it for months. This just proves it even more. Kamilitron said and looked away from the screen as Robin broke a power struggle and forced Socki's swords out of her hands and landed a double feeted kick right on her face.
- We still need more time to prepare and finish. Talvor said a bit distressed as he saw how Socki staggered backwards.
- We will get enough time. Kamilitron said coldly and confidently as he pushed a button and the table Anthony was strapped onto slightly rised up before it tilted down so that the was now vertical instead of horizontal.
- They will buy is enough time. Kamilitron said as Larkar and Dragonmaster checked and secured the straps.
- Focus on the task at hand Talvor. Don't worry about those below you at a moment like this. Kamilitron said like a frozen dagger in a winter wind as he walked up to Anthony before throwing a quick look around the dark room.
- We will make it in the time given. Kamilitron reassured confidently and gave Talvor a determined look before returning his blood red eyes to the unconsious Anthony.
Robin quickly dodged four quick and dangerous swords swoops aimed for his mid section and back as he jumped backwards and landed on his hands before he jumped back to his feets and countered another batch of sword swoops aimed for his head and throat.
Socelieria was VICIOUS.
Robin barely got a chance to dodge her many quick and vicious attacks.
Robin's whole body ached and he just felt generaly broken.
He continusly tripped and felt his knees and body buckle down before him as his whole body ached in both burning and freezing pain.
And it seemed like Socelieria knew that he was in great pain from the poisoning. And she enoyed toying with him in his poisoned state.
SHE WASN TOYING WITH HIM AND ENJOYING IT!!!
All while semingly having a great lust for his blood.
Socki charged forward with her blades.
Robin saw the moment and quickly throwed away his blade and put his hand together just as Socki jumped up into the air and flew towards him with her blades held high.
Robin opened his palms right at her stomach and blasted a double palmed force push through her stomach and through her entire being and sent her flying and crashing right into a control planel on the other side of the room.
Her blades flew the opposite direction and crashed onto the floor as Socki collapsed to the floor aswell.
A bright flash of whtie light and the thorned petals that was at the sides of her face disappeared and her black hair fell to her side as a bit of blood left her mouth and trailed down her chin as she caughted in shock and pain as she looked towards the approaching Robin who had picked up his lightsaber again.
But just when he started to come close to her, there was a loud metalic clang that made them both stop in what they where doing.
The clang continued and they both gasped as the middle of the floor began to move towards the side before a lower piece of the floor split up and continued the movement inwards towards the wall.
They both gasped as the floor began to split apart in the middle and the floor slid towards the black wall.
But instead of a dark abyss below the floor was a large pool of water.
- Water!Socelieria gasped horrified.
The merky man and the blind man from the deepths.
Robin barely got a moment to react before he found himself taking a step forward to where there was no floor.
And before Robin knew it, the cold shock of the freezing water hit him like a rocket and snapped him completely out of his poisoned daze as the water filled his burning wounds.
The shock nearly made his heart stop but it also snapped him completely back to his senses.
And he managed to regain his senses just in time for him to be able to see that two figures were approaching him from below him in the water.
They were coming from the dark deeps of the freezing water.
Theme: Pokemon Emerald- Team Aqua/Magma Leader Theme
Robin barely got any time tor eact before he suddenly felt two pairs of arms grab hold of his legs and he barely got to gasp before a splash of water filled his mouth and he found himself quickly getting pulled beneath the surface of the water.
The cold shock to his face once again cleared his senses and the sting in his eyes cleared his vision while the cold shock of the water woke up his senses.
- Robin is in the water. Close the floor.Kamilitron ordered those who controlled the floor and as a bright white light enveloped the rest of Socelieria's Oni body and the floor began to move towards the middle once again and when the flash of light was gone, the rest of Socelieria's body was her normal self.
In the meantime, Robin found himself struggling the best that he could.
A pair of arms was around his legs and the second pair had grabbed hold of his waist and the two aquatic beings were quickly pulling him down towards the dark bottom in the watery abyss that had been hidden by the floor above.
And two Robin's great shock, the light from the level above the water was slowly disappearing as the floor now cealing to him was slowly closing above him, taking away all the light that was in the water filled room.
Robin knew he was pressed on time. He couldn't hold his breath forever, and certainly not that very long when ehw as fighting to free himself from two others who were pulling him down deeper and deeper into the watery abyss.
- Our records says that Robin can at his best only hold his breath underwater for a maximum of 5 minutes. And he has already suffered a great shock from the water aswellas having inhaled a bit of it. Plus he is also struggling against both Allianser and Modernon's tight grasps on him. I give him maybe 3 minutes. Maybe less before he will lose his breath. Talvor said with anticipation in his voice and sadistic grin on his lips.
- You forget that Robin's body no longer belives that it is fully Light-Tanian. If he can survive in the dark and below the water surface, that will only help to prove it. Kamilitron said without even looking at the screen as he continued to prepare the ritual.
Robin struggled against the younger of the two water lizard men as said man was trying to crush his longs so he would be forced to gasp for air.
These two were strong and they were still pulling him down towards the dark bottom below.
And Robin could feel the pressure rising around.
He could see the man on his chest grinning as Robin began to realise his situation.
He was running out of air.
A quick look of panic flashed across his face before he kneed Allianser right in the head.
Allianser immediatly let go of the sudden shock and Modernon's smug grin disappeared but not before he saw Robin's head come straight towards him.
The next second, Modernon let go of Robin aswell.
Robin gasped at the throbbing pain and water flushed in through his mouth.
Robin's eyes widdend in dreadfull horror and realisation.
A look of horror came across his face.
He could breath.
Yet he was still underwater.
He was breathing water like it was completely normal for him.
He looked down towards the two ocean Curondian's swimming straight towards him.
Then Robin looked up towards the dark celling.
The celling was closed, yet Robin could still clearly see in the water like if it still was light shined from above.
He looked down towards the bottom again.
The two had picked up their pase.
Theme: Pokemon D/P Music - Galactic Boss Cyrus
The two quickly came towards Robin.
Fangs and claws ready to tear Robin apart.
But now when Robin had found out that this was no longer a predicement for him, he had gained new resolve.
He saw the two approach and the sadistic and bloodthirsty glint in Modernon's eyes and he opened his right palm and a golden flash filled the water and Modernon clutched his eyes as he came to an abrubted stopped.Blinded by the light.
Allianser surged through the water at an incredible speed.
He was like a torpedo in the water and he flew through the water like a missle, completely ignoring Modernon who was still blinded.
Robin opened both of his palm and the blast of golden light left his palms once again, but Allianser just continued to surge towards him with a different sort of glint in his eyes.
- Sometimes it helps to be blind to the world.If the world intends to harm you, it can't, because you can't see it.Allianser thought to himself as he surged towards Robin and before Robin could even realise it, Allianser planted his teeths into Robin's left thigh.
Robin screamed in pain before he put his hands onto Allianser's head and gathered all his pained strenght and forced him away with a double force push.
Allianser was nearly ripped away from Robin's leg and nearly took it with him, but something seemed to break by the sudden force.
Modernon regained his vision just in time to see the blood leaving Robin's thigh and Allianser's mouth as the force revebritated through the entire chamber.
And something broke.
It wasn't a bone crack, but something broke.
And then he saw it.
The pained expression on Allianser's face and his panicing feature.
He quickly grabbed hold of his throat and writhed in pain.
Pain and suffering and even horror, all of that was displayed by Allianser in mere seconds as something fell of his throat.
Modernon's eyes widdend in realisation.
- THE PRESSURE BAND!!!Modernon thought to himself in realisation and quickly hurried towards slowly sicking and quickly panicing Allianser.
His body was no longer pressurised correctly. The pressure was to low for him to be able to be held together.
Robin did not realise what had happened, but all of a sudden he saw Modernon panic and quickly hurry towards the pained Allianser.
He quickly swam up to Robin and with a spin hit Robin in the head and knocked him out.
Everything went black for Robin for a moment.
Modernon quickly went back down to Allianser and grabbed him by the leg and began to quickly pull him down towards the bottom of the chamber as Robin went limb in the water and began to float towards the surface.
Modernon quickly activated his communcation ear piece.
- Drain the water! I am taking Allianser to the ocean. Teleport in another pressure band. I am sure that once he has gotten into the right pressure, he can stabilze it himself. I am going to take him as long as I can. Atleast the natural pressure will be enough for him at the moment. Don't argue with me. DO IT!!!Open the hole, wer are going into the ocean!!Modernon commanded into the ear piece.
He got no response, but moments later as he approached the bottom of the chamber, the middle of the chamber's floor opened up in a small circle and once the panel moved away a tunnel was there where Modernon and Allianser quickly swam through.
Robin came back to his senses just in time to see Modernon drag down Allianser through the darkness of the dark bottom.
And then he noticed that the rest of the dark bottom of the chamber was starting to open up to the sides of the tunell that now closed itself as the sides around it opened up.
There was a silent moment, then Robin almost immediatly began to feel a quick and draggin pull in his entire body.
He quickly looked up towards the celling.
The water no longer touched the celling.
And then the pull became even stronger.
They where draining the water.
Robin did not even get a chance to struggle before the sudden drain current caught him and he found himself being pulled down towards the bottom of the downwards tunnel like chamber together with the water.
Robin hit the chamber's bottom like a rock and before the water had completely beend rained, evertyhing went black.
Eclipsing the sun.
Theme: Wind Waker Tower of the Gods Theme Orchestrated (Z.R.E.O.)
The blackness disappeared after a while and Robin soon found himself with a clearing but dazed mind and a numb pain going through his entire body.
His eyes snapped open in shock when he realised that he was completely soaked from head to toe and that he had a throbbing bite mark on his left thigh.
Robin's eyes quickly darted across the wet and slipperly metal floor.
The water was completely gone, thou there were still clear traces off it.
The floor was whole beneath him,
He felt a terrible pain in his right shoulder.
He had crashed pretty violently into the metal floor when the wate pulled him down.
Robin's eyes went downwards next.
The floor wasn't black or dark, it was the same color as the rest of the large tube like chamber that he had "battled" those two swimming Curondians.
Robin's eyes trailed upwards.
Now the top of the chimney like chamber was clouded in black darkness.
He could not see the place where he had originally dropped down from.
Robin grunted and put down his left hand and began to push himself off the slipperly floor and soon found himself back on trembling feets on the wet floor.
He looked around the empty circular chamber.
He was all alone.
Those two had escaped before the water really began to drain.
Robin dried himself the best that he could and healed the wounds that he could.
He didn't want to waste to much light when it was so limited at his current moment.
There was a strange, metalic clanking and clanging noice coming from all around the chamber.
It was a loud echo becoming faint within the walls of the chamber Robin found himself in.
And now when Robin really thought about it, the metal actually felt kinda warm to the touch.
- What is this place?Robin said to himself as he walked to one of the edges of the chamber, trying to find a way out of the chamber.
And soon, he did.
It was a door hidden in the very lines of the plates that made up the chamber.
No doorknob, no nothing, not even a few dents to show that the door was there.
It was just the shape of a door.
And when Robin tried to open the door, it opened suspiciously easy.
At just a faint push, the door opened away from Robin.
And Robin walked through the door.
And he froze in shock by what he saw on the other side of the door.
His eyes shrunk as he saw the origin of the echoing sound that resonated through the chamber he just left.
A HUGE factory.
A factory creating robots and machines out of dark metal.
Theme: Kamen Rider Gaim OST - Track 23 - ユグドラシル
Robin gasped, he hardly belived his eyes.
He was hardly beliving what he was seeing.
but as he quickly hurried up to the safe railing of the factory and looked in all directions around him.
He didn't want to belive it, but what he saw was true.
It was a HUGE factory. Practically GIGANTIC.
It was no doubt larger in scale then the whole iland and fortress above and as Robin looked to the sides, he saw that it went far past what was the iland.
Both donwards as he could not even see the bottom rows and lines at work, only heard them.
The same could be said for the machines at work infront of him and to his sides.
This whole operation was no doubt larger then Robin could imagine.
This whole factory was no doubt the size of the storm cloud covering the brotherhood's base of operation.
Robin cursed inwards to himself as he realised that the very thing that created the storm was also the thing that powered the factory.
The colliding currents created a great deal of power and The Brotherhood of Darkness was no doubt using that massive amount of power to their fullest content.
Creating robots of mass destruction and now with The Father of Light gone, no doubt for galactic and universal, heck, maybe even transdimensional conquest.
Robin stepped backwards in horror as the dreadfull realisation came down on as he watched machines creating machines. Robots building other robots.
Robots of all sizes.
Ranging from robots smaller then children's smallest marbels to the size of Jeagers.Even larger.
All of them created in line with another at the same scale as the previous one right behind.
Robin nearly collapsed when he hit the fall behind him.
This was an army.
More then an army.
An entire armada.
Heck, Robin wouldn't doubt the brotherhood if this was just ONE of their factories where this procedure was done.
Mindless drone like robots that only followed orders from the brotherhood, created by darkness that had been turned into metal, all created in an endless line to become an endless supply of machines that would follow orders.
Robin felt like he was about to faint when the wall behind him suddenly split into two and Robin found himself falling backwards and crashed right onto a square piece of metalic floor as the door closed itself infront of him.
And Robin found himself looked inside a room once again.
But the moment the door closed, Robin felt that the room began to move.
He was inside an elevator.
An elevator going upwards.
No doubt right into the hands of the people behind everything.
And Robin couldn't wait to meet them.
Theme: Wind Waker Tower of the Gods Theme Orchestrated (Z.R.E.O.)
By the time the elevator stopped, Robin was back on his feets and had his lightsaber in his right hand, ready for battle.
But when the wall opposite to the door opened, Robin wasn't surpriced. The factory was bigger then the iland, ofcourse the door would be on the opposite side of the door that lead to the factory.
But when the door opened to a dark Robin, Robin had his doubts.
As much as his instincts told him that this was a trap, something didn't feel like it was a trap.
Robin stepped out of the elevator.
There, in the middle of the darkness of the room, strapped to a vertical table....
- Anthony!Robin said shocked.
And then Kamilitron stepped out of the darkness besides Anthony together with 1, Dragonmaster, Larkar and Talvor.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2 - Anticipation
Robin's mood immediatly turned sour as the door closed behind him.
Now the only light inside of the room was from the light above Anthony.
- What do you want. Robin growled out. Not even asking.
- I want to show you something. Kamilitron stated coldly and flatly.
- And what is that? Robin asked sternly, not dropping his guard for a second.
The apprentices seemed to surpress a laughter or chuckle.
They all stepped aside as the table that Anthony was strapped to began to rise up towards the very middle of the level of the room.
This room was much bigger then Robin thought.
That is darkness for you.It obscures everything.
- The curroption of your friend. And the eclipsement of the last pure light in the galaxy. Kamilitron said coldly as a glass orb was formed around Anthony.
Two smaller glass orbs folded out from the floor and spun up to the same level as the middle ord with Anthony within it.
One of the orbs was filled with light shinning through the glass. The other was filled with darkness trying to escape the exitless prison.
Robin gasped in shock as he saw what the contraption was.
- That is...That is.....Robin said horrified as he took a few shocked steps back.
- Indeed it is. It is a Light and Dark Mixer. And we intend to use it on your friend. Kamilitron said and then reached out both of his arms and held his fingers ready to snap.
And then he snapped his fingers and Robin was forced to only gasp as he saw what happened next before him. And was helpless was to do something about it.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 3 - 24. Philosophorum Omega
The two spheres began to orbit around the main sphere and they quickly began to pick up speed as the main sphere to began to spin around.
As the two spheres began to gain momentum, light and darkness began to move and get transformed from the two sphere and fill up inside the main sphere.
Light and darkness began to mix outside of the spheres as the spheres became a blurr as they spun around.
Light and darkness began to mix within the sphere.
And soon, a daunting grey light began to shine from the center of the gold and black.
Robin's eyes shrunk in horror as the memory flashd before him.
- Grey....GREY LIGHT!!!!Robin said utterly petrified and horroified.
Petrified was LETHAL to both grey people and the people of light.
And Anthony was technically BATHED in it.
It formed around him, and as the three spheres continued to be a blurr of rapid rotation, the light soon changed focus from just coming from the space filled of the rotating spheres or around Anthony.But instead, it began to shine FROM Anthony.
Robin could only gasp in horror as the light and darkness was wrapped and mixed around Anthony. And ultimately, INSIDE OF HIM.
Robin could only watch as the grey light began to EMIT from Anthony's very being.
The light and dark was mixing around him perfectly, even thou in the original design of the machine, it was only meant to be those two elements.
But Robin could only watch as the two elements flawlessly was added and mixed with a third element.
- Anthony......Robin said hardly beliving himself.
And then Robin saw the five masters of darkness.
They all had their hands raised up,palms opened and joined together with their thumbs toutching each others.
All of them aiming their hands towards the middle orb.
And as the light and darkness around Anthony stopped being two and instead became one, Grey Light, they slightly pulled back before blasted five beams of darkness from five different angles directly at Anthony.
And as the grey light stopped being form and slowly wrapped into Anthony as he was now emitting grey light, the darkness came like a great shock to Anthony that had from the moment the whole thing started been completely stiff, but the moment the five beams of darkness came through the grey light and blasted through the glass orb and went straight into his being, joining the mixing witbh his being, Anthony grunted before he erupted into a great,agonozing scream.
- ANTHONY!!!!!!!Robin screamed in horror as if it was him who was being torn open and had new elements added into him to his very molecular leve.
And then there was no more grey light being formed from outside the sphere, only being faintly emitted from Anthony himself as the darkness had formed a dark aura around Anthony's entire being.
The apprentices and their master put their hands down as the orbs folded down into the floor once again and the pillar was getting lowered.
- I will leave you two alone. Kamilitron said with faint amusement poorly hidden in his voice as he and his apprentices walked out of the room, leaving a horror strucken Robin alone to only stare at his best friend as the pillar was being lowered.
The moment the pillar came down to the floor, the glass orb split open and disappeared into the floor.
Robin could only gasp for air as the straps holding Anthony to the table undid themselves and once the last strap was gone, Anthony slowly slid off the table.
But the moment his feet toutched the floor, he stood up by himself as the table folded down into the floor.
Robin could barely move as he saw the state his friend was in.
Anthony's hair was no longer gold or blond, but a pale, almost bone like color of white.
His skin was a dead shade of grey and his clothes had become a dark shade of grey.
An aura of pure darkness floated around him. Both around and across his entire body, darkening his colors even more.
Robin took a hesitent step forward.
- An-Anthony......?.....Robin barely managed to ask with a quivering and shacking voice.
And Anthony opened his eyes.
They where the sickening color of blood red.
Theme: Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger OST: Eyecatch
The scene disapepared into darkness and turned into the RLA logo and Robin could barely belive his eyes.
- The adventure will soon continue.
Theme: Denji Sentai Megaranger (Instrumental)
- The new show Bouken Sentai GoGoRangers starts in 5 weeks. Don't miss it!
- 9 different and colourful adventures split into three teams of water,air and ground have the teremendous task of protecting a whole world from the aincent empire of Akuyumarac and their vile schemes
- Don't miss the starting adventure!
Adventure 1: The Map to Adventure.
- Don't Miss it!
- The adventure begins in five more weeks!
- We now return to the adventure.
Theme: Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger OST: Eyecatch
The RLA logo turned into darkness and a curropted Anthony charged towards the screen.
To stand as equals.
Robin barely knew what happened, but before he knew it, aqlmost the veyr moment he had spoken Anthony's name, Anthony's eyes had opened and he had roared furiously with a distorted voice and and pulled out his lightsaber, activated it and before the second was over, he had charged towards Robin with intentions to kill in his eyes as grey and darkness charged from his body.
Theme: [Music] Okamiden - Eclipse
Robin didn't know how it happened, but the moment he heard that monstrous roar leave Anthony's mouth and the sight of him pulling out his lightsaber and charging towards him, Robin had somehow activated his lightsaber and the moment the two blades made contact with each others, darkenss splashed in all directions from Anthony.
- ANTHONY!!!Robin yelled out shocked and horrified as he saw the murderus intent in his friend now blood red eyes.
Robin's eyes widdend at the sight of those eyes.
They where almost EXACTLY like Kamilitron's eyes.
Filled with anger and hatred, yet endless suffering and yet, they where empty. Kamilitron's eyes weren't empty. Anthony's eyes where missing an ingredient that Kamilitron had.
Yet, the missing ingredient had been replaced by something else.
Depression. Hopelessness. Doubt. Defeat.
Robin's eyes widdend even more as he realised how the mixing had WORKED.
Anthony had given up hope. He had accepted the light and darkness aswell as the excess darkness now driving him insane.
Anthony roared straight into Robin's face and down right SLAMMED his lightsaber into Robin's and forced Robin to step backwards, almost fall over by the tremendous strength behind the blade.
- YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!!YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!Anthony roared asRobin nearly fell backwards.
The next moment, Anthony roared as he charged towards Robin and as they clashed, darkness and grey light splashed in all direction. The darkness flew in all directions like knives intended to kill. The grey light was like meat cleavers intending to cut Robin in two as he continued to block Anthony's fierce and furiousious attacks.
Robin felt his entire being.
Here he was battling the man he had been searching for MONTHS. He was battling, down right being forced to battle the man he had placed all his last hopes in. He had been forced to witness his last hope being curropted and then watch the hoplessness and helplessness in his eyes.
He was forced to battle his best friend.
Robin had never felt more conflicted in his entire life.
He was forced to do this.
- YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!!!!!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ANTHONY!!!!!Anthony roared and opened his palsm and blasted both darkness and grey light towards Robin.
Robin quickly dodged the attack that exploded on impact of the wall.
Robin knew he could probably handle a darkness attack, but if he was hit by the grey light, he was DEAD.
- YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!YOU DON'T KNOW ANTHONY!!!!YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!Anthony roared as Robin rolled back onto his feets before he charged towards Anthony who easiliy dodged his attack and then pushed him away with a double handed force push and then sent a beam of darkness his way.
- But I do!!Anthony!You are my best friend. The best friend I have had in years!You are like a brother to me!I have never had a brother before!But I have one in you!PLEASE ANTHONY!!!SNAP OUT OF IT!!!Robin yelled at Anthony. He was down right pleading and beging.
- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING YOUR FRIEND!!!!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN CALLING YOUR BEST FRIEND?!!!!!Anthony roared and slammed his lightsaber into the floor and sent a wave of sparks flying everywhere and a river of darkness flooding the entire floor momentairly.
Robin's eyes widdend even more as he heard what Anthony had said.
- What?Robin said horrifed.
- YOU HEARD ME!!!!!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!!!!YOU ARE TO HIGH AND MIGHTY TO HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!!!!YOU ARE TO HIGH AND MIGHTY TO EVEN CONSIDER ANYONE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!YOU ARE TO GOOD AND TO INCREDIBLE TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED HUMAN!!!!!WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER TO HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T NEED THEM!!!!YOU CAN AND WILL ALWAYS FEND FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!WHY DO YOU NEED FRIENDS TO PICK YOU UP WHEN YOU CAN PICK YOURSELF UP WITH SUTCH AN EASE!!!!!WHY DO YOU NEED FRIENDS TO SUPPORT YOU WHEN YOU CAN EASILIY FIND YOUR OWN SUPPORT ELSEHWERE!!!!!WHY DO YOU RISK YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU CAN EASILY HANDLE YOURSELF WITHOUT THEM!!!!!!!Anthony roared towards petrified Robin.
Those words hurt.
But those last questions snapped Robin out of his horror.
- Because I CARE!!!I care about my friends. I care about them!I am strong infront of them so they don't have to worry about me when I put them in dangerous situations. I pick myself back up from despair because I don't want them to see me cry!I don't want them to feel like they have missjudged me to missplaced their trust!I want them to trust me because I trust them! I trust them to look out for each others and themselves! I will always look out for my friends and care about my friends!Robin yelled back.
The next second Anthony roared and charged towards Robin and before Robin even knew it, Anthony came straight towards him and mighty explosion of power and might occured at the moment of impact and sparks went flying as the two swords blocked each others.
- THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND LIKE ME!!!!!I AM NOTHING!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!NOTHING WHEN COMPARED TO YOU!!!!!!!YOU HAVE FRIENDS!!!!FAMILIY!!!!!PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU!!!!!PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!I DON'T HAVE THAT!!!!I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!!I HAVE NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!Anthony roared with black tears welling down from his eyes as he tried to almost break the laser blade that held him mere inches away from Robin.
- But you do!Robin yelled back.
And that caused Anthony to stop for a second.
- YOU DO HAVE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!YOU DO HAVE PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER YOU A FAMILY!!!!Robin yelled back. He spoke from his very heart.
And the anger was back in Anthony.
- WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!Anthony roared and broke the power struggle and filled his lightsaber with darkness and grey light and slammed it right towards Robin who quickly dodged the surge of power that came towards him.
But Anthony quickly spun around and another explosion of power occured when their blades hit each others once again.
- I AM HOLLOW!!!!!!I AM HOLLOW ROBIN!!!!!!!I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!!!!I DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY!!!!!I DON'T HAVE ANY MEMORIES!!!!!!I AM NOTHING BUT A HOLLOW MAN!!!!!I AM FAKE!!!!!MY MEMORIES ARN'T EVEN MY OWN!!!!!I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY REAL MEMORIES!!!!!!SO DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO PRETEND THAT YOU KNOW ME!!!!!!AND DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO PRETEND THAT WE ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!Anthony roared and broke the power struggle and sent a wave of darkness towards Robin who quickly jumped out of the wave of the increasingly larger attacks as Anthony's rage just grew larger and larger.
- I AM ADOPTED!!!!!!I HAVE NO REAL MEMORIES!!!!I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!NO FAMILY!!!!!!I AM NOT EVEN REAL!!!!!I AM FAKE!!!!!I AM HOLLOW!!!!!!I AM NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON!!!!!!!!I AM NOTHING COMPARED TO YOU!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM NOTHING COMPARED TO YOU WITH YOUR FRIENDS,FAMILY AND MEMORIES!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!!I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPARE TO YOU!!!!!!AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPARE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS,FAMILY AND MEMORIES ARE REAL!!!!!!!!MINE ARN'T!!!!!!!THEY ARE ALL FAKE!!!!!!FAKE JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anthony bellowed out at Robin.
That REALLY HURT.
Robin closed his eyes as tears blasted out of his eyes and charged towards Anthony with a broken scream.
Anthony saw him coming and roared with all his fury and might and clharged towards Robin once again, fully intending to end this once and for all.
Robin opened his tear stained eyes and roared with all his fury and might and roared back at Anthony the moment their lightsaber clashed.
- I AM ADOPTED ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Robin roared straight into Anthony's face.
- What?!You are WHAT?!Anthony said completely stumped, all the anger just died in an instant.
- I AM ADOPTED ASWELL!!!!I HAVE NO REAL FAMILY!!!MY MEMORIES OF THE FAMILY I THOUGHT I HAD ARE REAL!!!!BUT THE FAMILY I SHARED THEM WITH WAS NOT!!!!THEY WERE NOT MY FAMILY!!!!THEY ARE NOT MY FAMILY!!!!!THEY NEVER WHERE!!!!!!!!!!THE MEMORIES ARE REAL BUT THE CONTENT IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!Robin roared and then quickly pulled out the blood syringe and IMMEDIATLY stabbed it into Anthony's throat.
- I understand Anthony......I fully understand.........I understand you Anthony.......I fully understand you Anthony......Our predicament are the same......We are not the same, we could never be......But we are similair.Robin said with a weak smile as Anthony just gasped at the pain from the sudden impalement of the syringe.
- I understand Anthony......Every word you said..........I understand......Robin said calmly and exhuasted as he saw how Anthony was shacking.
Anthony's lightsaber shacked and trembeld in his hands until he just opened his hands and dropped his lightsaber. It was deactivated before it hit the ground.
Robin quickly deactivated and dropped his lightsaber and quickly pulled out the syringe from Anthony's neck after emptying a third of it and then quickly put it back into his pocket and placed both his hands on Anthony's shoulders.
Robin sighted and closed his eyes for a moment as Anthony's eyes trembeld as clear water began to appear around the edges of his eyes.
Robin opened his spring leaf green eyes and looked Anthony honestly in the eyes.
- I understand. Robin said fullheartedly and looked Anthony deep in the eyes.
And Anthony began to cry.
Theme: Transformers Energon Soundtrack 12
Clear, thick watery tears left Anthony's eyes as he quickly grabbed hold of Robin and embraced him tightly in his arms. His ehad immediatly went to Robin's shoulder and once again, Robin found himself getting soaked and his clotches drenched by clear water. But this time he didn't mind. He didn't mind. He only put his arms around his weeping friend and lightly patted him on the back.
- Don't worry Anthony......It is alright......It is alright......I understand......I understand.....Robin said understanding and soothing as he gently answered Anthony's embrace and closed his eyes and rested his own ehad on Anthony's shoulders.
As Anthony cried, light began to circulate through his veins and through his entire being,soon pulsing through every vein in his body and soon breaking through the skin and forcing the darkness away.
As the light continued to move around and restore Anthony's body, Anthony just weept in Robin's arms.
They where now both crying.
They had no family left. Barely any friends. Where stuck in a terrible place. The memories they thought where precious where fake. They had no one to look after them anymore, only themselves. They had no home to return to or even a place to call home.
They needed each others. Each others warm embrace was the only thing of comfort that they had for the moment. It was almost the only thing they had left now. Each others.
A few drops of blod got mixed with Anthony's tears and the thick red tears joined the drenched spot on Robin's shoulder as he continued to cry as his hair slowly regained it's brown and blond golden color.
Anthony opened his eyes inbetween sobs. A brown blue eye with several cracks in it opened next to an emerald green eye.
His skin and clothes colors had returned to normal and as he felt the light heal his external and internal wounds, he felt himself beaming with healing and comforting light to Robin.
Slowly but surely, the light emitted from Anthony healed them both of the wounds that they had obtained.
But it only healed the wounds of the body, not of the heart or mind. Nor of the emotions. Those wounds could not be healed by the light.
And just as Anthony began to feel like himself, he suddenly lifted his head up from Robin's shoulders and gasped.
And then he became an explosion of golden light.
And then there was only golden light as Anthony was completely purrified from both the darkness and the grey light.
And then darkness claimed them both.
Fear of the forest.
Theme: Bionicle original trilogy score #3 - Matoran
White had overtaken the blackness.
White was everything.
Childrens laughter filled the whiteness.
Two small and young golden haired boys laughing as they runned around a grassy field. Two golden haired adults laughted as they watched the two children running around with a white clad and white haired older man.
The children shouted something.
- Mom!Dad!/Father! The boys shouted as the sun stood high in a nearly cloudless blue sky.
They all smilled.
They where all happy.
They where a family.
The scene faded into white.
And white turned to black.
Blackness had taken over.
And then everything faded back to reaility.
Somebody was calling.
Somebody was calling him.
Theme: Transformers Armada Soundtrack 06 The Small Ones
- Anthony!Anthony!!ANTHONY!!!Robin shock Anthony as hard as he could as Anthony stirred awake and stopped when Anthony's eyes snapped open in shock.
- R-Robin.....?Anthony said a bit shacken and shocked by all that had happened.
- Anthony!!Thank GOD you are awake!I thought that for a moment that it hadn't worked and had somehow overloaded your system or-.......You don't knwo what I am talking about don't you? Robin said with a voice that went from concerned and worried to friendly and joking.
- No clue. But thanks for the help. Whatever it did, it certainly did the job. I think it even kick started some of my memories. My REAL memories. I think I am starting to regain my own, original memories. Anthony said as Robin helped both himself and Anthony back up to their feets.
- That is great to hear.That is REALLY GREAT NEWS actually. Robin said pleasantly surpriced and smilled with a deep and honest smile that was as genuin as RAnthony had ever seen.
When Robin let go of his hand,Anthony stopped briefly before he reached out for Robin as he began to walk away.
- Robin Wait!Anthony said a bit hesitently as Robin pulled their lightsabers towards them.
- Anthony? What is it? Robin asked a bit concerned as he handed Anthony his lightsaber.
- Thanks. But....It is just that....I didn't mean it.....I didn't mean what I said to you before. Atleast not everything.......I don't know what came over me......Anthony said apologetically with a guilt and shame filled voice.
- Don't worry Anthony. I get you. You weren't in your right sense of mind. You where influenced by the darkness and darkness always brings forth everything bad within ourselves. It undoubtely brought forth some of your jealousy towards me. But don't worry. no harm done. I understand you. As I said, I understand you Anthony. I to am jealous of those who can handle and do stuff that I can't handle. Robin said as he walked towards opposite end of the room, away from the door that Cammilion had entered or the door opposite of the elevator where they had left and away from the elevator door.
he went straight to the northest part of the room.
Thou judging by the rooms apperant placement in the bigger complex of the fortress, it was probably the west side of the room. It just was the northest part of the room from the main entrence to the room.
- Come on. I have found an exit that isn't looked or broken. Come on. The faster we beat the brotherhood and get the hell out of here, the faster we can begin our new journey. Robin said confidently and determined, yet still friendly.
- Our new journey? Anthony asked as he quickly walked up to Robin's side where he had found a door that opened towards them and led out of the room and also out of the fortress.
- Yes. Our new journey to find out who you really are and how to regain your memories. Robin said with a nice and happy grin and ruffled Anthony's hair before they walked out through the door and out of the fortress.
Theme: Wind Waker Tower of the Gods Theme Orchestrated (Z.R.E.O.)
When Robin came through the door, he stopped and looked ahead and to the sides.
The raging ocean was ahead of them if they just keept walking to forward. To his left was a wall. The western wall if Robin recongniced the fortress details on the wall above them.
It was the same wall that had blocked him and Achilles, but now they where on the opposite side of it. So now they could continue.
On his right was where Anthony came out of the door.
And he looked ahead and then to his left aswell and saw Robin and the big wall.
And then they both turned to their right and towards the path ahead.
And Anthony froze.
The path ahead was through a small forest hidden on the backside of the fortress and wall.
- Anthony..?Are you afraid? Robin asked half joking,half serious, but then turned concerned and worried when he saw just how utterly horrified Anthony was by just a couple green and healthy trees.
- Anthony? It was just a nightmare. It wasn't real. Remember? Robin said as he tried to shacke Anthony out of his daze.
And eventually it worked. Anthony snapped out of it and that earned Anthony a soft chuckle and a warm smile from Robin.
- S-Sorry. Anthony said a bit ashamed by himself.
- Your right. It was just a dream. A nightmare. It wasn't real. And besides....Besides.....Not every forest is like The Forest of The Dead. Anthony said a bit ashamed of himself.
- Come on. I will help you through it. There has to be an another way inside through the forest. We just need to find it. If you feel so uncomfertable going through a forest still, you can always keep close to me. Okay? Robin said reassuringly.
- Okay...Anthony said a bit half worried and grabbed hold of Robin and the two walked into the forest.
A bit into the forest and all of a sudden Robin began to chuckle a bit amused.
Anthony came to a halt when he heard Robin's amsued chuckles and looked at his friend.
- Robin? What is it? Anthony asked a bit puzzled.
- Oh nothing. Nothing special.....It is just that well.....Antzo-o-in also had a fear of the forest. Robin said and stopped and looked at Anthony with an innocent,kind and warm smile.
- He did? Anthony asked a bit bewildered by that fact.
- Yes. Thou his fear of the forest was brought on by an incident that happend in our childhood.....Unile your fear of the forest that was brought on by a nightmare. Robin said with a half mocking and joking tone at the end a bittersweet tone at the start.
- What happened? Anthony asked.Robin stopped chuckling and sighted.
- I have already told you about his death.....I might aswell tell you a bit more about him. Robin said, his good mood deflating.
He looked defeated.
Theme: Kamen Rider Kabuto OST - Memory
- It had happened several years ago.......When I was six and he was five. My family and his had gotten together on a small vacation on a peacefull moon. We had some old friends who lived there and it was just meant to relax there without being to extravagant.
One day when I and Antzoin where playing hide and seek near the house at the edge of the forest we were staying at, I was seeking and Antz-o-in was hidding. But I never found him. Even when the play time was over and our parents called us back, he did not return.
Even by the time of nightfall, he did not return.
We all feared the worst.
We couldn't go out and search for him in the night, no sun and all. The next day was much the same, and to horror, our none light-tanian friends had not heard or seen him or found him either the next day.
It did not helpt that it was a foggy,damp and soggy day that day.
We were about to give up hope. Father was about to give into his authority and search the entire forest.
But that evening, he crashed through the dinning hall window door and just bursted into horrified tears in his mothers tight embrace.
I had never seen him cry that much before, nor since.
He was absoloutely terrified.
Terrified and scared beyond belif.
Not only had it been terribly hard for him to find himself in the darkness of, but the forest was also TERRIBLY dark during the day. The mist had been so thick that he could barely see what was infront of him.
But that was just the start of it.
He had apperantly meet one of the nabourhood girls. Serena, Matilda, Madelena or something like that, I don't know, I hardly knew her back then. All that I know was that she was a very close friend to Antz-o-in, almost like a sister. A little sister. She was only four.
She and her family had gone out to find her big brother and her own little brotherhood who both had disappeared in the forest.
Apperantly the two had found each others during the second day of his diappearance and the two tried to find their way out of the forest together.
But instead they had found her big brother, comitting murder of an older man in the town.
Antz-o-in never described the body and I never saw it, but I heard from the towns people that the body looked like it was turned inside out or something like that.
And when her big brother had discovered the two seeing the act of violence he had just comitted, he KILLED her.
Antz-o-in had runned away in sheer panic, not even looking back.
He had run deep into the forest and even fallen down a cliff where he had found an old house where to people had allowed him to stay for the night.
The next day thou, he had found out that the two where perverted pedofiles and he had nearly fallen into their hands.
He had managed to escape, but had found himself in the towns old abandoned cemetery.
And he had the unforntunate luck of finding several pair of fresh graves.
Of children his age.
The girls younger brother included.
The victims of the two men of the house.
Antzo-o-in had runned straight through the entire forest in sheer panic, not even bother looking ahead.
He had crashed through the glass thinking that it was the pedofiles who he had runned into.
But when he opened his eyes, he had found all of us looking surpriced at him.
And he had quickly runned up to his mother and just begun to bawl his eyes out.
The big brother was found out thanks to him and arrested, but the pain and the terrors Antz-o-in struck with him and ever since then, he could just barely even look at a forest without wanting to turn back around.
Robin explained as the scene changed to show the story that he told in a photo like style.
Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST 2 - The Plot Thickens
But the moment Robin finished telling the story, Anthony suddenly fell to his knees, clutching his head, screaming,tears welling from his closed eyes.
All of a sudden he saw the story unfold before his eyes as his own memories of the nightmare returned to him.
Only thing different now was that all of a sudden, the two began to mix. And they where starting to match up.
The little sisters that had helped him was the girl that Antz-o-in knew.
The little brothers was the girls little brother.
The Follower was the big brother and the victim's body combined into one.
The old house.
And Anthony's inner eyes widdend as he recalled something that he had not noticed before.
The further in he had walked into The Forest of The Dead, the darker things had become. And for every encounter he had with The Follower, it had seemed as thou The Follower had gotten bigger. But no, now that the story and the memories of the nightmare was matching up, Anthony came the conclussion that it wasn't The Follower that had gotten bigger, it was he who had gotten smaller.
He hadn't even noticed that before, but the deeper he had gone into the forest, the dakrer he himself had became and the smaller he had become.
The man that had entered The Forest of The Dead was Anthony, but the place brought change and the man that found himself absoloutely terrified inside of the middle of the forest was a boy. A child. A five year old boy.
And as the light shined through the forest as the memories of the nightmare and the nightmare became the same, the light hit the sillhouette and the sillhouette cleared.
And the boy that he was. Was Antzoin.
Robin Lightwalker's Adventures.